23 - 24 June, 2020
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Day Two: Digital Innovations That Drive Growth
Wednesday, June 24th, 2020
Luxury retail has changed dramatically since Farfetch launched in 2018. With a mission to create a single luxury fashion marketplace, it has seen tremendous growth over the last several years and continues to disrupt the industry.
Kerem Atasoy, Commercial Director at Farfetch will discuss some of the challenges they face as a luxury fashion powerhouse in the world of online shopping, and how to work through those challenges during this interview styled session.
- Finding third parties and technology partners who understand the nuances of luxury online marketing
- Understanding the entire user experience and customer journey and ensuring you have the back-end infrastructure to support optimized experience
- Prioritizing elements of your online experience (content, etc.)
- Managing wholesaler relationships effectively
- Getting a benchmark for the optimal luxury user experience
- Identifying which channels and platforms you will get an ROI from (social media platforms, etc.)