23 - 24 June, 2020
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Day One: Actionable Success Strategies For Omni-Channel & Digital
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020
3:05 PM Lightning Round Panel Discussion: Working Through The Complexities Of The Post Purchase Process: Keeping Customers As Repeat Buyers
Many marketers are focused on the beginning of the shopping funnel, putting less emphasis on the post purchase journey. There are many opportunities to drive retention, increase repeat purchases and more with a well thought out post purchase process. Our panelists will review how to maximize the latter part of the customer journey.
- Recognizing the post purchase path has evolved over time and is more complex than ever
- Tackling the process of bringing customers back to your brand
- Avoiding discounting or specific promotions and focusing on content driven post purchase campaigns
- Using blog content, app content, showcasing new releases of content for complimentary products, how-do guides or instructional content
- Demonstrating to customers that you care about them long term (beyond just the purchase)
- Finding technology partners that can support you in these efforts
Limited to 25 attendees.
Listen and be inspired at our Women in (R)eTail networking reception + panel. You’ll have the opportunity to meet fellow industry leaders, cultivate new connections and discuss the topics that were raised on the panel.