23 - 24 June, 2020
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Day One: Actionable Success Strategies For Omni-Channel & Digital
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020
3:05 PM Checklist Panel Discussion: A Roadmap to Building A Cohesive Customer Centric Omnichannel Strategy
Being able to optimize the omnichannel journey is critical for brick and mortar retailers. This panel will review specific strategies and present tactical take-aways to help support your omnichannel retail business.
- Working through the internal challenges of integrating online and offline
- Removing friction points for customers when they are in-store
- Rethinking payment options
- Understanding how to manage stores as ‘warehouses’ and vice versa
- Integrating live stock inventory, click and collect, store fulfillment and other omnichannel initiatives to better serve your customers
2:10 PM Table #1
Hosted By: Emilie Mouquot, Customer and Growth Director, Notonthehighstreet
If you’re looking to identify new opportunities for growth, this moderated roundtable session for you! Connect with fellow retail peers and identify how to grow your retail business during this closed door session.