It is becoming increasingly common for product reviews, photos and other related content about your product to appear not only on your own site, but also on the social media channels of your consumers. Everyone with a smartphone has a platform through which to photograph, praise, criticize, demonstrate and market your goods to an audience of their peers. And this exposure—both positive and negative—allows you to market your product through the social influence of those showcasing it. Join us as we discuss ways to harness the power of consumer generated content (CSG) as a powerful form of brand advocacy. Takeaways include techniques for:
- Harnessing your understanding of your customer base to fine tune your brand messaging to be in sync with those you are targeting and engaging
- Developing hashtags that encourage consumers to post about their experiences with your products
- Designing “wow” moments through online activations, events, packaging elements, and surprises to inspire photography and reviews
- Featuring consumer generated content on your own channels to elevate the voices of those speaking about you
- Turning consumer generated reviews and content into meaningful brand relationships by closely monitoring, responding to, and featuring the feedback collected through these channels.