The global market for Cross-border eCommerce is growing rapidly and predicted to surge to $1 trillion by 2020. Coupled with the weaker pound following the Brexit vote, and with the high affinity for British brands, there is an enormous opportunity for British retailers to boost their sales by targeting shoppers worldwide. However, retailers need to overcome major barriers in order to realise the Cross-Border eCommerce potential. Localisation is a key driver to take advantage of the opportunity and remove the barriers. How can retailers localise their offering and enjoy a huge uplift in international sales without costly and time consuming investment? Join us on our speaking session to find out more about the fundamental building blocks for effective localisation and the key steps for fast and seamless international expansion.
• International expansion – key milestones for successful international propositions
• Localisation – how a relevant, localised offer will increase your conversion rates
• Cross-Border customer experience - how to achieve seamless local experience for cross-border shoppers
• Increasing international ROI – how to capitalise on the Cross-border eCommerce opportunity effectively
• Client case study – an example of a successful international expansion strategy with outstanding results